There’s something going down in our neighbourhood.
Love Langhorne Creek twilight picnic and open air cinema features wine, local food, live music and retro classic comedy Ghostbusters.
Free and family friendly, from 4.30pm on Saturday 10th February. Bring your picnic rugs, bean bags and cushions and join the winemakers for a summer party in the heart of the Creek.
Where: Alfred Langhorne Park, Bridge Rd, Langhorne Creek
When: Saturday Feb 10. Food, wine and music from 4.30. Film starts after sunset
- Bleasdale Winery Brings the Jimmy Watson Back to the Creek
- Langhorne Creek Invites Winemakers to Redefine the Creek with Project 5255
- Kimbolton Wines Cellar Door wins Architecture and Landscape Prize at Great Wine Capitals Best of Tourism Awards
- Bleasdale Viticulturist Sarah Keogh awarded Nuffield Scholarship
- Langhorne Creek Announced as Finalist in South Australian Ag Town of the Year Awards