Virtual Masterclass Virtual wine masterclasses at home for those wanting to relieve the boredom in a social setting, while still responsibly distancing yourself from others. The National Wine Centre is
Virtual wine masterclasses at home for those wanting to relieve the boredom in a social setting, while still responsibly distancing yourself from others.
The National Wine Centre is proud to have launched an online platform for masterclasses from the safety of your home. Throughout 2020, they will be working our way through the A-Z of Australian Wine Region Masterclasses and a look at 6 wines from 6 wineries per class.
How it works:
- The masterclass will be held from 8pm to 10pm (Adelaide time) online via Zoom.
- The wines will be delivered in the days prior and up to 12pm on the day of the masterclass. They will be using every method possible to be as sanitary as possible during delivery of the wine.
- You will be sent information about how to store the wine, a meeting invitation to zoom and tasting notes the night before the masterclass via email.
- The wines will be poured into tubes for your consumption at home through our Enomatic machines preventing oxygen and hands from interacting with your wine (watch here).
- All you need is 6 glasses for the wine to go in.
- They will send you a Zoom meeting link and password for you to join on the day, you will just need access to a computer and a webcam/ microphone if you want to participate in discussion through the masterclass.
This masterclass will look at one of our oldest and one of our youngest wine regions. We will be exploring some of the most iconic Langhorne Creek wines from Bleasdale, Bremerton, Lakes Breeze and Noon as well as gems from Skew, Tapanappa and Salomon Estate in Southern Fleurieu.
Wines cost $49 per adult (LOCAL DELIVERY) and $56 per adult (INTERSTATE DELIVERY). Joint bookings for two are priced at a special amount.
Local Cheese Platter – $25 (ADELAIDE METRO DELIVERY ONLY)
Woodside Charleston, Section 28 Monforte, Barossa Valley La Dame, Riverland Muscatels, and Lavosh
Serves 2 people, someone must be home to take receipt of delivery as the cheese is unable to be left unattended. Delivery will take place the Wednesday before the masterclass and a delivery timeslot will be emailed out prior.
Please note delivery is now included in ticket price: local delivery is $9 and Interstate Delivery is $16.
Buy Tickets HERE.
(Thursday) 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm