Langhorne Creek Grape & Wine Inc. is the regional association formed to represent the wine grape growers & wine producers of the Langhorne Creek wine region. Acting as a leadership & advocacy group for members, our vision is for a sustainable wine region providing recognised value & quality to its grape purchasers & wine consumers.
The member subscription fee payable by an entity eligible as a Grapegrower Member, a Winemaker Member or a Grapegrower & Winemaker member is $75
What we do:
- Represent members on all matters relating to the wine industry at all levels of industry, corporate and government
- Market Langhorne Creek as a region of distinction to national and international wine markets
- Provide advocacy, technical, research and business support for all members; from viticulture through to winemaking and tourism/wine promotion.
- Liaise with local and state agencies regarding infrastructure issues, including planning, roads, energy
- Create opportunities for members to market and promote their product through organised events and ongoing national and international regional profiling initiatives
- Provide weekly email newsletter and email bulletin updates.
- Have a dedicated members area of our website which houses up to the minute industry information
- Promote industry development through research, education and training opportunities
- Assist local businesses to source and apply for appropriate funding through a number of Government channels.
- Explore market development & export initiatives
- Through initiatives such as the Langhorne Creek Wine Show and the Vine Improvement Committee, LCGW encourages and promotes excellence in the production of wine grape growing and wine production