Congratulations to Paul Hotker and the team at Bleasdale for winning one of Australia’s most prestigious wine awards, the Max Schubert Trophy for the best red wine at the Royal Adelaide Wine Show.
The winning wine is the Bleasdale Generations Shiraz 2016.
This award follows Bleasdale’s recent trophies for best red wines of show at both the Royal Sydney and Royal Perth Wines Shows and is a testament to the quality of wines being produced from Langhorne Creek fruit.
- Bleasdale Winery Brings the Jimmy Watson Back to the Creek
- Langhorne Creek Invites Winemakers to Redefine the Creek with Project 5255
- Kimbolton Wines Cellar Door wins Architecture and Landscape Prize at Great Wine Capitals Best of Tourism Awards
- Bleasdale Viticulturist Sarah Keogh awarded Nuffield Scholarship
- Langhorne Creek Announced as Finalist in South Australian Ag Town of the Year Awards