Congratulations to Paul Hotker and the team at Bleasdale for winning one of Australia’s most prestigious wine awards, the Max Schubert Trophy for the best red wine at the Royal Adelaide Wine Show.
The winning wine is the Bleasdale Generations Shiraz 2016.
This award follows Bleasdale’s recent trophies for best red wines of show at both the Royal Sydney and Royal Perth Wines Shows and is a testament to the quality of wines being produced from Langhorne Creek fruit.
- Langhorne Creek Announced as Finalist in South Australian Ag Town of the Year Awards
- Langhorne Creek Nominated for the Inaugural South Australian Ag Town of the Year Award
- 2019 Langhorne Creek Wine Show Results
- Brady and Co Creative announced as design sponsors for Langhorne Creek Wine Show
- Easter Trading Hours in Langhorne Creek