Langhorne Creek Grape and Wine are delighted to welcome Brady and Co Creative as design sponsors for the Langhorne Creek Wine Show.
The new artwork has been released which will be used for invitations, menus, catalogs and on social media. Kim Jericho, partner of Brady and Co says of their wine show design “We’ve used fun and bright colours with the lines and shapes drawing from the existing Langhorne Creek wine branding. We incorporated a subtle reference to water to emphasise the region’s proximity, and the influence of Lake Alexandrina”
Brady and Co are the design team behind the “Love Langhorne Creek” and “Cellar Treasures” event designs.
- Langhorne Creek Wine Region’s Response to Covid-19 Outbreak
- Bleasdale Winery Brings the Jimmy Watson Back to the Creek
- Langhorne Creek Invites Winemakers to Redefine the Creek with Project 5255
- Kimbolton Wines Cellar Door wins Architecture and Landscape Prize at Great Wine Capitals Best of Tourism Awards
- Bleasdale Viticulturist Sarah Keogh awarded Nuffield Scholarship