Wine writer Huon Hooke reviews two Lake Breeze wines on “The Real Review” website.
In a tasting of 115 Australian Cabernets and Cabernet blends, Huon rated Lake Breeze Arthurs Reserve 96 points, ($45) , deemed exceptional value in a lineup that included Hardy’s 2014 165th Anniversary Cabernet Shiraz ( $250; 96 pts), Koonara 2015 The Head Honcho Cabernet Sauvignon ( $100, 96 pts), Howard Park’s ASW Cabernet Shiraz 2016 ( $100, 96 pts) Hentley Farm’s iron fist in a silk glove, Von Kasper Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 ($89.50; 96 pts).
The Lake Breeze $27.95 Cabernet was rated 95 points, which he says is a “humdinger bargain”
Read the full article at https://www.therealreview.com/2018/11/27/cabernet-hum-dingers/
- Langhorne Creek Announced as Finalist in South Australian Ag Town of the Year Awards
- Langhorne Creek Nominated for the Inaugural South Australian Ag Town of the Year Award
- 2019 Langhorne Creek Wine Show Results
- Brady and Co Creative announced as design sponsors for Langhorne Creek Wine Show
- Easter Trading Hours in Langhorne Creek