Langhorne Creek’s winemakers tell the stories of our special place.
Langhorne Creek Wine Region have released four short videos for trade and consumers to gain a greater insight into the stories behind its unique regional characteristics, climate and best known varieties.
Featuring Marie Clay from Wolf Blass, Drew Noon MW from Noon Wines, Greg Follett from Lake Breeze and Paul Hotker from Bleasdale who was also the James Halliday Winemaker of the year 2018.
Link on our home page. https://www.langhornecreek.com/langhorne-creek-videos
The videos were made by Jon Burke Creative Digital.
- Langhorne Creek Wine Region’s Response to Covid-19 Outbreak
- Bleasdale Winery Brings the Jimmy Watson Back to the Creek
- Langhorne Creek Invites Winemakers to Redefine the Creek with Project 5255
- Kimbolton Wines Cellar Door wins Architecture and Landscape Prize at Great Wine Capitals Best of Tourism Awards
- Bleasdale Viticulturist Sarah Keogh awarded Nuffield Scholarship