Thursday August 9th
Bleasdale Winemaker Paul Hotker last night collected three trophies at the Royal Sydney Wine Show awards dinner including the prestigious Dr Gilbert Phillips Memorial Perpetual Trophy awarded to the Best Red Wine of Show for their yet to be released 2016 Wellington Road Shiraz Cabernet.
International Judge Fongyee Walker MW awarded her International Judges Award to the Bleasdale Generations Shiraz 2015.
In addition to the Best Red Wine of Show trophy, the Wellington Road Shiraz Cabernet also won the The Jones, Steains And Waller Perpetual Trophy For Best Cabernet Dominant Blend Or Shiraz Dominant Blend.
To purchase these wines visit their website bleasdale.com.au
- Langhorne Creek Announced as Finalist in South Australian Ag Town of the Year Awards
- Langhorne Creek Nominated for the Inaugural South Australian Ag Town of the Year Award
- 2019 Langhorne Creek Wine Show Results
- Brady and Co Creative announced as design sponsors for Langhorne Creek Wine Show
- Easter Trading Hours in Langhorne Creek