Thursday August 9th
Bleasdale Winemaker Paul Hotker last night collected three trophies at the Royal Sydney Wine Show awards dinner including the prestigious Dr Gilbert Phillips Memorial Perpetual Trophy awarded to the Best Red Wine of Show for their yet to be released 2016 Wellington Road Shiraz Cabernet.
International Judge Fongyee Walker MW awarded her International Judges Award to the Bleasdale Generations Shiraz 2015.
In addition to the Best Red Wine of Show trophy, the Wellington Road Shiraz Cabernet also won the The Jones, Steains And Waller Perpetual Trophy For Best Cabernet Dominant Blend Or Shiraz Dominant Blend.
To purchase these wines visit their website bleasdale.com.au
- Langhorne Creek Wine Region’s Response to Covid-19 Outbreak
- Bleasdale Winery Brings the Jimmy Watson Back to the Creek
- Langhorne Creek Invites Winemakers to Redefine the Creek with Project 5255
- Kimbolton Wines Cellar Door wins Architecture and Landscape Prize at Great Wine Capitals Best of Tourism Awards
- Bleasdale Viticulturist Sarah Keogh awarded Nuffield Scholarship