Karrawatta wines Spartacus 2016 Cabernet Malbec from Langhorne Creek has won the Best Red Blend Trophy at the Six Nations Challenge wine competition.
The Six Nations Wine Challenge is unique and one of the most prestigious annual wine shows in the World. The Challenge engages one of the leading wine critics in each of six nations; Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Chile and South Africa, to invite 100 of the greatest wines the country offers for judging.
The 6 critics then form the panel of judges that assess the 600 wines in Sydney, across 16 classes, to find the greatest wines in the New World. Australia’s representative judge is wine writer for the Real Review, Sydney Morning Herald & Gourmet Traveller Wine Magazine, Huon Hooke.
- Langhorne Creek Announced as Finalist in South Australian Ag Town of the Year Awards
- Langhorne Creek Nominated for the Inaugural South Australian Ag Town of the Year Award
- 2019 Langhorne Creek Wine Show Results
- Brady and Co Creative announced as design sponsors for Langhorne Creek Wine Show
- Easter Trading Hours in Langhorne Creek