Karrawatta wines Spartacus 2016 Cabernet Malbec from Langhorne Creek has won the Best Red Blend Trophy at the Six Nations Challenge wine competition.
The Six Nations Wine Challenge is unique and one of the most prestigious annual wine shows in the World. The Challenge engages one of the leading wine critics in each of six nations; Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Chile and South Africa, to invite 100 of the greatest wines the country offers for judging.
The 6 critics then form the panel of judges that assess the 600 wines in Sydney, across 16 classes, to find the greatest wines in the New World. Australia’s representative judge is wine writer for the Real Review, Sydney Morning Herald & Gourmet Traveller Wine Magazine, Huon Hooke.
- Langhorne Creek Wine Region’s Response to Covid-19 Outbreak
- Bleasdale Winery Brings the Jimmy Watson Back to the Creek
- Langhorne Creek Invites Winemakers to Redefine the Creek with Project 5255
- Kimbolton Wines Cellar Door wins Architecture and Landscape Prize at Great Wine Capitals Best of Tourism Awards
- Bleasdale Viticulturist Sarah Keogh awarded Nuffield Scholarship