If you’re planning on visiting Langhorne Creek we would like to take a moment to assure you all that we are monitoring the current Covid-19 situation in South Australia and are continuing to prioritise precautionary measures at our cellar doors.
The health and wellbeing of our staff and our visitors is our main priority. Cellar doors in our region are currently open as usual and implementing and practicing all of the necessary precautions as advised by the SA Government and Department of Health.
Our cellar doors are practicing rigorous sanitising and disinfecting procedures both personally and around the winery and public areas and we are encouraging our cellar door guests to maintain a 2 metre distance from other patrons.
Continued patronage in such times is vital our businesses, so we appreciate your support and confidence in us and our teams.
For visitors, we ask for your help by practicing your own good health and hygiene and not attending the venue if you are feeling at all unwell.
In times like this it is important that we rally together and keep supporting local wherever possible.
Also don’t forget, if you’re in lockdown, we can still deliver your favourite wine to your door!
- Langhorne Creek Wine Region’s Response to Covid-19 Outbreak
- Bleasdale Winery Brings the Jimmy Watson Back to the Creek
- Langhorne Creek Invites Winemakers to Redefine the Creek with Project 5255
- Kimbolton Wines Cellar Door wins Architecture and Landscape Prize at Great Wine Capitals Best of Tourism Awards
- Bleasdale Viticulturist Sarah Keogh awarded Nuffield Scholarship