Kimbolton Wines are set to open their first cellar door opens on Monday, December 10.
The building, situated in the vines amongst a grove of ancient red-gums is architect-designed and created from recycled timbers and shipping containers.
The Kimbolton cellar door will be open 7 days, and will feature a range of Woodside Cheeses curated to match the wines on offer including their three Montepulciano wines; a sparkling, a rose and a red table wine.
Kimbolton’s award winning wines are all crafted from estate grown fruit.
The new Kimbolton Cellar Door will be on the Langhorne Creek Road, betweenThe Winehouse and Bleasdale.
- Bleasdale Winery Brings the Jimmy Watson Back to the Creek
- Langhorne Creek Invites Winemakers to Redefine the Creek with Project 5255
- Kimbolton Wines Cellar Door wins Architecture and Landscape Prize at Great Wine Capitals Best of Tourism Awards
- Bleasdale Viticulturist Sarah Keogh awarded Nuffield Scholarship
- Langhorne Creek Announced as Finalist in South Australian Ag Town of the Year Awards