Kimbolton Wines are set to open their first cellar door opens on Monday, December 10.
The building, situated in the vines amongst a grove of ancient red-gums is architect-designed and created from recycled timbers and shipping containers.
The Kimbolton cellar door will be open 7 days, and will feature a range of Woodside Cheeses curated to match the wines on offer including their three Montepulciano wines; a sparkling, a rose and a red table wine.
Kimbolton’s award winning wines are all crafted from estate grown fruit.
The new Kimbolton Cellar Door will be on the Langhorne Creek Road, betweenThe Winehouse and Bleasdale.
- Langhorne Creek Announced as Finalist in South Australian Ag Town of the Year Awards
- Langhorne Creek Nominated for the Inaugural South Australian Ag Town of the Year Award
- 2019 Langhorne Creek Wine Show Results
- Brady and Co Creative announced as design sponsors for Langhorne Creek Wine Show
- Easter Trading Hours in Langhorne Creek